Monday, October 19, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday, we ordered our Halloween costumes. This is your first Halloween, and that's a big deal...for your dad and I. You will have no recollection of this holiday, but your dad and I will, and therefore we felt the need to find you a really ridiculous costume. I'm sorry. But hey, you won't be alone. This will be me:

And your father:

Can you guess what you'll be? No, not mayo...


I just noticed that you only have mustard on your dog. What the? By the way, as I searched for costume ideas online, a very popular one for babies was Michael Jackson. He was the King of Pop, and he died the year you were born. A brilliant musician, but I see something weird about dressing your baby as a pill-popping child molester, don't you? I mean, look...


You have to draw the line somewhere, and I apparently do NOT draw it at unidentifiable meat wrapped in a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment