Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ma ma da da

You're not talking yet, but you do like to babble. What's the difference? I don't think you know what you're saying. At least I hope not. You've got the "da da da da" and the "ma ma ma ma" down, but I don't think you've connected those sounds with me or your father. If you HAVE, I'm upset. Why? Because when you're happy, you're all "da da da da" - I'm talking ridiculous happiness. But when you're upset, because we're shoving meat paste down your throat or forcing you to sleep through the night, then you're all "ma ma ma."

Why do you equate the unhappy times with me? Or do you think I'm the one that will get you out of a jam? I will, of course. But I'll also skip through meadows and climb rainbows with you. So let's even it out a little, okay? Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment