Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some words?

Vroom. Diggle. Duck. DADA.

While Scrabble may not officially accept the word "diggle" since it's actually not a word at all, I'm pretty sure they would allow "vroom." Yes? Scrabble lovers? Never mind that, I accept it as a word because YOU say it. All day long. Mainly because we have a lot of these in the backyard:


You also love to say DUCK. Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck. I'm trying to get you to QUACK but for now the ducks just say DUCK.

And finally, DADA. The word you say the clearest. You look right up at your father and say Dada with a twinkle in your eye. It's adorable. WHY WON'T YOU SAY MAMA?!? It's not for a lack of trying on my part, believe me. I've decided I'm going to try and get you to call me by name. SIRI. It's better than nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute....I love kids talk:)
    Kisses and have a great day my lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I feel a children's book inside this one. The very sad mama duck, who can't teach her babies to say the "mama" quack. I think guilt is a great teaching tool :)

    ReplyDelete