Thursday, September 23, 2010

poo poo


I happen to think you are the smartest little boy in the world. Probably because I am your mother but also because you are the smartest little boy in the world. What does this have to do with poo poo? Be patient.

You are so smart, that when I spell your name you say "Yak!" You are so smart, that I can ask you to go find a matching shoe and (sometimes 10 minutes later) you will come back with it.

Now, after you find a weird corner to do your business, you come back to me and say, "poo poo" and tug at your diaper. Naturally, I assume you're taking the first step in potty training yourself. I won't have to do anything. Genius.

(By the way, what, is, this.)

2 comments:

  1. You were smart like that too, Siri. I put you on your little baby pottie chair when you were 18 months old, and you pooped! We were so proud, and impressed with your early genius. Then, for the next year, I threw away a truckful of training panties. You finally decided to potty train yourself at age 2 1/2. I say, hands off, let him do it himself, when he's good and ready :)

    ReplyDelete