Friday, January 29, 2010

copy that

Update on yesterday's plan:

It didn't work.

It's probably for the best. I'm not sure how many more times I can watch Joe Biden nod and Nancy Pelosi blink. Tacos for dinner every night would make my other blog pretty pointless and boring. While I do have a love/hate relationship with showering, I'm not sure I could rock the mom dreadlock look in Santa Monica. And, as it turns out, Blythe Danner lives in New York, which would complicate our attempt at running into her daily.

So, back to a life of unpredictability and very little sleep. It's exciting!

Oh, and by the way, the most recent message you've typed into my blackberry:

CCPOOP.

Naturally, I think you must be reminding yourself to copy POOP on an email. Why are you emailing POOP? I don't know, I'm just your mother. I'm here to support, and not to judge.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA! Siri, your are hilarious - your blogs brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete