Thursday, February 4, 2010

birth days

Last week I turned 29. For some reason, I feel like I should be older? I guess that's what being a mommy does to you. While I absolutely feel young at heart, I think I should be at least 32. I mean, how can I still be in the same decade that began with Bacardi Limon and Pita Pit at three in the morning? At that time of night NOW I'm either feeding you or I've been in bed sleeping for 8 hours already. Anyway, enough about me, here are some updates about YOU...

You're climbing up stairs. Well, with our help. But it's still an incredible and frightening step. Get it, step.

You only like it when I talk all squeaky like Mike Tyson.

You're eating pasta, scrambled eggs, quinoa, little steak bites and cardboard books.

You speak German and Italian. At least that's what it sounds like to me.


Thank you for making my 29th birthday maybe the best one yet. Your big ONE is next... LDAKJDSKEOWIJAF! (That's excitement.)

1 comment: